Exhibition curated by A by P
3 March – 2 May 2016
Four 15′ walking performances
Black ink on 285 g. Fabriano Rosaspina paper 100 x 70 cm, 2′ video
- The participant of the action selects an area of public space and defines a specific time period.
- The perimeter of this predefined space is then circled in a clockwise fashion.
- When an outsider visible to the participant enters the perimeter, the participant must immediately attempt to reach the outsider’s point of intrusion.
- If the perimeter is further breached during the attempt to reach the initial intruder’s entry point, this subsequent point becomes the new target.
- Once an intrusion point is reached, the participant continues circling the perimeter until either a further intruder enters or the time limit is reached.
- Finally a drawing is generated; a testimony to the footpath experience.