Mint is open -> artblocks.io/project/184
Swing is a graphic algorithm that is set to generate both bold and elegant compositions. The variables are set to output a fine balance between lines and background colors and to create straightforward graphic signs. Some outputs look like logos, others like letters and some are super minimal. The parameters are set so that every composition is well balanced and all the images have the right amount of swing.
The Swing protocol works on a 3×2 grid. 7 different lines and an empty shape are randomly placed on the grid (position and rotation are picked at random) on 2 layers.
- The background is divided in 3 rows or 2 columns that can be filled with 9 different colors or 3 different stripes.
- The margin can be filled with 6 different colors.
- The paper can be filled with 6 different colors or 3 different stripes.
- The lines can be dark blue or white.
- The grid can be dark blue or beige.
- The stripes can be horizontal or vertical.
- The rotation of the lines can be on or off.
- The grid can be on or off.
- The corners of the paper can be rounded or square.
- The background can be 3 rows made of 2 squares or 2 columns made of 3 squares.
- Each square can be filled with 2, 1 or 0 lines.
- The stripes can be of 4 different width for horizontal/vertical on Paper and for vertical on Background and 3 different width for horizontal on Background.
Example of images generated on testnet:
All the images are unique 1/1
Artworks sold under non commercial license: CC BY-NC 4.0 www.creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/